IowaNados107

YouTube Username: IowaSirens107

Fire tone for thunderbolt 1003 help

Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:09 am

I was talking with the Lenox IA fire department and they said the fire tone for the siren doesn't work and the siren manually activated inside the fd. Only the tornado tone works, and It's only a push button. Any info on how to get what I need or Any info would be great!
[Owner of a mini model 5T and a AR timer] :roll: https://www.youtube.com/@IowaSirens107

Eclipse DDS
YouTube Username: Civil Defence Fox

Re: Fire tone for thunderbolt 1003 help

Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:22 pm

IowaNados107 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:09 am
I was talking with the Lenox IA fire department and they said the fire tone for the siren doesn't work and the siren manually activated inside the fd. Only the tornado tone works, and It's only a push button. Any info on how to get what I need or Any info would be great!
Sorry to be that guy, but what exactly do you need?
A British siren enthusiast. Previously lived at the furthest point from any sirens before co-discovering one very close to where he is located. Also features a great discomfort referring to themselves in third-person.

CanadianTbolt1003
YouTube Username: Sirens & Thunderbolts 1003

Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:14 pm

First, was the fire button activated? and second, did one of the solenoids engage? and third, does the RCM3 flasher turn on? and fourth, is the AF or whatever timer they are using wired to the RCM3 and setup for the fire tone?
Proud owner of:
• Federal Sign & Signal STH-10
• Non-working Federal Enterprises Model 2
• Sterling 2v8
• '86 Federal Signal Canadian Model 2-3Z
• Federal Sign & Signal Model D

IowaNados107

YouTube Username: IowaSirens107

Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:06 am

CanadianTbolt1003 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:14 pm
First, was the fire button activated? and second, did one of the solenoids engage? and third, does the RCM3 flasher turn on? and fourth, is the AF or whatever timer they are using wired to the RCM3 and setup for the fire tone?
I'm not exactly sure what's wrong, I'm heading down to the fire department to check it out myself within the next couple weeks.
[Owner of a mini model 5T and a AR timer] :roll: https://www.youtube.com/@IowaSirens107

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”