Startug
YouTube Username: Ohio Sirens
Discord: JamesFisch

Lake Buckhorn, OH (Holmes County) installs two 2001s

Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:24 am

My home area of Lake Buckhorn in Millersburg, OH has finally installed two warning sirens thanks to the FEMA grant that was offered for Holmes County. Two of Eleven granted sirens were installed for Lake Buckhorn, which had no sirens up until this point. West Shore Side services installed the sirens today, one behind the Lake Buckhorn office and one nearby some homes on Ruswil drive. I managed to take a few photos of the installation near the office. The ones near Ruswil should be uploaded later as I didn't have time to watch them install that one yet.

The sirens are 2001-130s. I even got a chance to talk to the guy in the yellow shirt hopping onto the back of the truck. The guy was pretty nice, wish I had time to ask more questions and get more information on West Shore Services. The 508s in the background are going to another county, but he was unsure at that moment where they were to go. When tested, I'll be sure to grab some video and upload it here!
Owner of no sirens currently, but is looking to purchase and restore sirens for communities needing them.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”