Tboltguy

Possible siren meetup in Evanston, IL

Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:18 pm

So I was thinking of hosting a siren meetup in Evanston, IL to record their system of 1954 thunderbolts before they're replaced, we would arrive around 8:30 AM and hang out for a bit, kind of get to know each other and stuff, then around 9:00 AM we would split up to film Evanston's 6 thunderbolts (2 1000Ts, 4 1000s) Which are located at Fire stations 2, 3, 4, 5, The police station, and the high school. Once we're done filming those, we would all go get some lunch or something like that, I haven't quite figured out the whole schedule yet. Email me at [email protected] to ask any questions you may have or anything like that, more information will come at a later date.
Very proud owner of a Federal Signal Thunderbolt 1000A, a Federal Sign & Signal Model D, a Federal Sign & Signal STH-10B, and two Federal Signal IC-S2S4s (5 & 13 Port Variants).

Ray'sWorldYT

YouTube Username: TheSpiritStingray

Re: Possible siren meetup in Evanston, IL

Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:46 pm

I will be attending this most likely. The hangout at 8:30 to 9 is out of the question for me, but I will be recording the 1000T at station 4. After that, cant hang out, so I will ask you guys 1 thing, please get all the pictures of their sirens as you can. All angles and whatnot. Thank you! If you have questions about the sirens, ask me or Tboltguy, we basically know everything about these sirens

Chicagosiren-hunters
YouTube Username: Midwest Siren Productions
Discord: MegaSparkMach.3

Re: Possible siren meetup in Evanston, IL

Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:15 am

Oooooh a meetup? Sign me up! I’ll have to see if I can get out there early enough, as I live an hour away...also, I plan on hitting station 2.
Proud owner of a Fedelcode Mach. 3 (dual rotor), Model 2, 3 A’s, 2 D’s, J, 76A, Interstate Machines F, Sparton 35, & Darley C987
>>> Track Forward >>>
24, engineer, and has an affinity for old sirens!

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”