MaineCivilDefense

Re: Siren Manuals

Thu May 17, 2018 1:30 am

Does anyone have the manual to the Whelen ESC-864 panel & the WPS 3000 speaker? All the links posted on here no longer work.
Unfortunate owner of piezo buzzers.

Model L
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
YouTube Username: Egress
Discord: Egress.

Thu May 17, 2018 4:32 am

i want this as well. analog and digital would be preferred.
Resident of Beaverton, Oregon
Proud owner of 2 Model L's and a 1984 WS-3000 serial # 717
19 years old
want to chat? send me a request on discord: Egress.#7444 or DM me

Allertorguy02
YouTube Username: ThatRandomGuy02

Thu May 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Looking for the same thing.

MaineCivilDefense

Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:00 am

I have found this Auxiliary Control Service Board manual for the ESC-864. Some wiring connections are illustrated in it:

https://www.whelen.com/install/133/13311.pdf
Unfortunate owner of piezo buzzers.

Charlie Davidson
Developer
Developer
YouTube Username: soccerdude7330Official

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:18 am

Hello all,

I've made some drastic changes and updates to my siren manuals page. I'm now hosting them on my Dropbox using a public link to the folder. This repository and link is permanent and I have no intentions of taking anything down, everything is there to stay - forever.

http://www.sirenmanuals.com

I've been made aware that my siren manuals page has been down for quite some time (nobody told me!) so in the midst of discovering that and getting things working again, I decided to make some changes. I've added a few other folders as well for manufacturer audio files and software.

I'm also looking for any manuals that I am missing. Currently I am looking for anything ACA/ASC, Sentry Siren and ATI, as well as anything I am missing in general. I'd love to make this a one-stop-shop for anyone looking for a manual in the event that they are no longer available from the manufacturers. Please feel free to reach out via PM if you can help out.

I hope someone finds this useful!
Charlie Davidson

Storm Chasing? Storm Chasing.
Proud owner of a fully operational Thunderbolt 1000T warning siren. Test your speakers.

The YouTube Channel is alive again.

Looking for a manual? I probably have it here: SirenManuals.com

fire_freak_57
YouTube Username: sirenfreak57
Discord: firefreak57#0781

Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:18 pm

I have a copy (in PDF format) of the ACA Penetrator P-10/P-15 manual on my Google Drive somewhere. I also have the latest revision/updated T-128 manual as well (the manuals have changed over the years for the Tempest siren series due to ASC using new parts and whatnot). Federal Signal’s manuals (at least for their newer products) are easily found as they have publicly accessible PDF copies of all their newer in-production sirens on their website, www.fedsig.com. I also found a PDF copy of the E-Class manual on the same website as I found the T-128 manual on and it is on my computer as well if you’re interested.

PDF copies of the ACA Allertor/Cyclone manuals can be found on the Wiki, accessible at wiki.airraidsirens.net. I am in the process of getting the T-128 manual and E-Class manual onto the Wiki so they are available for anyone to download. ASC manuals are a little harder to get because you have to send them a message to get copies of their materials, including sell sheets, which is why I was lucky to find PDF copies of both of those manuals on another PDF sharing website, and when I found them I didn’t hesitate to download them because they’re not easy to come by.

Also, Sentry Siren does not make manuals publicly accessible either. I believe they are only made available to Sentry dealers and installers.

Hope this helps.
sirenfreak57
Owner of a Allertor 125 Control Cabinet, EOWS Driver, and other odds and ends.
My YouTube Channel | Summit County Siren Map | Cuyahoga County Siren Map

TNSirens
YouTube Username: MiddleTNSirens
Discord: MiddleTNSirens#4881

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:59 am

Does anyone have any links to a Federal Standard Controller (SC)? They were made back when the 2001-DC (2nd Gen SRN) started production, replaced the Siratrol controller, and was replaced by the FC controller.
Your not so professional siren enthusiast.

Hannah
Supporter
Supporter

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:12 am

Pm me on discord, i happen to have it. discord name is the same as forum name.
Female enthusiast who is the owner of many large and small sirens, misc controls, timers etc. (too many to list in this small space) all big sirens came from cincinnatis old system.

fire_freak_57
YouTube Username: sirenfreak57
Discord: firefreak57#0781

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:36 am

I have the older T-128 siren manual. I have a copy of the newer revision as well, but I have to dig it up and upload to my Google Drive. I have placed the link on public viewing so that anyone with the link can view this:

Older Revision Manual (T-128 Sirens): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fniEVB ... sp=sharing

EDIT: Here is the new revision T-128 manual (I had to re-download it from a 3rd party site, but got it in PDF, so here it is).

New Revision Manual (T-128 Sirens): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N_jbfR ... sp=sharing

I also have copies of the ASC CompuLert (AFSK) manual, and the Federal System 7000 manual (coming soon).

Here is the ASC E-Class Manual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PH8Y4D ... sp=sharing

Link sharing is turned on, anyone is able to view/download. Hope this helps some of you who do not have/know of these manuals.
sirenfreak57
Owner of a Allertor 125 Control Cabinet, EOWS Driver, and other odds and ends.
My YouTube Channel | Summit County Siren Map | Cuyahoga County Siren Map

TboltTX1
YouTube Username: TboltTX1, Sentry40V2T

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:46 pm

I have a scan of an ATI SoundBlaster HPSS16/HPSS32 Hardware User Manual.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ctm4e ... tyNxvJiJBd

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”