saunders204

Saunders County, NE test schedule

Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:18 am

For all of you who watch Nate J's videos on YouTube, this is nothing new for you if you watched his video from yesterday. Saunders County, NE does test, not too many enthusiasts check out our system (mainly because it's almost all 2001s... but there are a few surprises... you can message me for more info on the actual system). Anyway Saunders tested for the first time since SWA drill in March yesterday, after Nate J called our EMA several times asking according to his video.

Advice from a guy who's lived in Saunders County their whole life (AKA me...)

We test in Saunders on the first Saturday at 10am year round. Please be aware though, Saunders is very inconsistent on testing and it is nothing new. Sometimes you'll wait all of a minute or two, or sometimes, like yesterday for instance, you can wait upwards of 20-30 minutes for the test. And sometimes, yes, you may just have to give up. Just thought I would throw this out there, especially if you're looking for counties where they don't take video of tests frequently, Nate's video is only the second of a test in Saunders, and it's the same siren as the other video.

Hope this helps,
-Mike

Nate J

YouTube Username: NateJ
Discord: NateJ#2533

Re: Saunders County, NE test schedule

Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:41 pm

What's funny is the sheriff lady I spoke to initially said "Is there a purpose for testing them today? Our lines are flooded, we don't want to flood the towers more". That really shows what you're dealing with.

saunders204

Re: Saunders County, NE test schedule

Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:28 pm

Nate, that doesn't surprise me one bit... totally something that would be said in Saunders County.

Return to “Community Systems”