supermaximax
YouTube Username: supermaximax
Discord: supermaximax

Here are a few mystery sirens that need to be solved.

Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:09 am

1. https://www.google.com/maps/@46.4238549 ... 328!8i1664
This one is in Marengo, WI. The street view is bad, which is causing the struggle in identifying this siren. It almost looks to be the size of a Model 2, but I don't really know. Perhaps a visit to the siren would do the trick.

https://www.google.com/maps/@45.5368498 ... a=!3m1!1e3
This siren is located in Catawba, WI. There is street view, but the street view is so bad you can't even tell where the siren is. It almost blends in with the trees. However, you can see it clearly on satellite. It looks to be as big as a Model 2 or so, but I'm not 100% certain. Maybe a Sterling 2V8?

nvanw27
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
YouTube Username: 301.3 Productions
Discord: nottimwakefield

Re: Here are a few mystery sirens that need to be solved.

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:21 pm

1. I can almost guarantee that Marengo, Wisconsin's is a Model 2. It looks exactly like one, even with the crappy streetview.

2. I can't tell on this one, but it sort of looks like a Sterling 2V8 to me. That one does need an in-person visit.
-Nik VW
3.6 roentgen - Not Great, not terrible.

supermaximax
YouTube Username: supermaximax
Discord: supermaximax

Re: Here are a few mystery sirens that need to be solved.

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:30 pm

nvanw27 wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:21 pm
1. I can almost guarantee that Marengo, Wisconsin's is a Model 2. It looks exactly like one, even with the crappy streetview.

2. I can't tell on this one, but it sort of looks like a Sterling 2V8 to me. That one does need an in-person visit.
You're probably right. The one in Marengo definitely looks like a Model 2, but the one in Catawba seems to be a trouble identifying. That one definitely needs a visit. But as of now, guesses are optional.

Return to “Mystery Sirens”