kentenman
New User

Looking to buy a siren.......can someone help a newbe?

Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:04 pm

Hello all, is there a place one should go to find sirens for sale? Besides ebay? Ebay seems to be very hit or miss. Is there a for sale page here on this forum? If so, I didn't see it. Maybe someone has something for sale? If so, please let me know, or please point me in the right direction. Now, as far as what I am looking for..........I would like to find something that is from the Cold War era, preferably the 1950s or 60s. Size and weight are not a deterrence for me, in fact, quite the opposite. It would be great if I could find a project Chrysler air raid siren, one of the ones that was powered by a V8 engine. Any ideas on where I might find one of those? I found some videos on youtube, and posted comments trying to get a reply to see if they might be interested in selling, but no response, and unfortunately, you can no longer contact people directly on youtube. If I can't go big, then I would at least like to get the sound I am looking for (traditional dual-tone siren sound). I did look at ebay, and did see the Secomak GP3, but in looking around at what they have sold for previously, $3500 looks to be a very high price. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Marshall

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”