nvanw27
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
YouTube Username: 301.3 Productions
Discord: nottimwakefield

Re: SirenCon 2022!

Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:55 pm

This thread will remain open for a week to let everyone post their memories, videos, photos, etc. After one week it will be closed and the organizers will open a new one for 2023 when it becomes appropriate.
-Nik VW
3.6 roentgen - Not Great, not terrible.

Josh_S
YouTube Username: WI Fox Valley Lifts and Alarms

Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:03 pm

Hey everyone!
I would like to thank each and every one of you who attended SirenCon this year. The memories from this event last a lifetime and it keeps getting better and better! I would also like to give a HUGE round of applause to our amazing staff, without them this event would not be as amazing as it was!

Please note that you can now order a T-Shirt!

https://www.customink.com/g/arg0-00cm-0qqd

I will be starting the BTS soon! Please email (Facebook cuts down the quality) me all your hilarious behind the scenes videos you would like to see in the official BTS ([email protected])

SirenCon by the numbers, this year we had well over 100 different guests from 17 different states including, Alabama - Florida - Hawaii - Illinois - Indiana -Iowa - Kentucky - Michigan - Minnesota - Missouri - Nebraska - New Jersey - New York - Ohio - South Carolina - Utah - & Wisconsin. We also had our first international guests from Ontario, Canada! We set off over 20 full size sirens as well as a bunch of smaller vehicle/personal type sirens over the span of the event. We were able to raise enough money to cover the event fees thanks to all of your generous donations!

As we reflect on this last year, please cherish your friends you saw and all the new friendships you made over the last weekend! Keep in touch, join the DC server, make plans to hang out, and keep the spirit of seeing people in person alive! We are one unique, amazing group of people who have lots shared in common and we can all reminisce on the memories together!

With that, you all have a wonderful rest of your summer and we will see you all back next year for SirenCon 23’!
Proud owner of a ATI HPSS16R, a Whelen Hornet, and an ASC T-128ACDC

dat612freakoftoday
Probation
Probation

Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:20 am

I wish I was there. I got a big laugh about the screamer acting like an actual tornado 🌪. That is alllll over the internet rn.
World's greatest invention The AR timer
Probably gonna leave from the board soon

nvanw27
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
YouTube Username: 301.3 Productions
Discord: nottimwakefield

Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:59 am

This topic has been locked. SirenCon staff, when the information regarding 2023 becomes available, please DM me and we can unlock this for next year's event.
-Nik VW
3.6 roentgen - Not Great, not terrible.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”