SICentral

YouTube Username: airin'
Discord: mtchbox#1628

WePlan?

Thu May 26, 2022 2:01 am

What happened to that “WePlan” thing? If I remember correctly there used to be something called “WePlan” that was on Whelen’s site. It allowed you to make a siren system with various sirens and see the coverage. It was pretty neat. If anyone knows about it send me a link; I can’t seem to find it anymore and I’m suspecting it was taken down, considering that Whelen revamped the old site.
aaron price (not) copyright 2009
no rights reserved

auggatronic

YouTube Username: auggatronic Roblox
Discord: auggatronic#7510

Re: WePlan?

Thu May 26, 2022 8:55 pm

WEPlan appears to be completely gone. It was discontinued in 2018 according to the wayback machine (if you hit the forward arrow).

Apparently, it shut down for "maintenance", and just never came back. Webpage link

The furthest I could get was past this "WARNING" page, and the registration page.

and if you try to copy the link into your browser, you get a 500 Internal Server Error
I like ATI.because nobody else does

SICentral

Fri May 27, 2022 10:53 pm

Ah. That’s unfortunate. I wonder if there’s another thing similar to WePlan but with a different brand.
no rights reserved

HX56
YouTube Username: HX56

Sat May 28, 2022 1:07 pm

There's a WePlan v2, currently under closed access to only siren companies and customers. It was completely overhauled with a new GUI and more features. No guarantees it will become available to the greater public.
Siren Enthusiast from Australia since 2012. Designer of the KEYTROL-K4 Siren Controller.

SICentral

Tue May 31, 2022 6:27 pm

HX56 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 1:07 pm
There's a WePlan v2, currently under closed access to only siren companies and customers. It was completely overhauled with a new GUI and more features. No guarantees it will become available to the greater public.
Interesting. Where'd you hear that?
no rights reserved

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”