Charlie Davidson
Developer
Developer
YouTube Username: soccerdude7330Official

4/7/2012 Brentwood/Franklin, TN 2001-130 Siren Test

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Went out to the intersection of Franklin Rd. & Moores Ln. today out in Brentwood/Franklin, TN (it's right on the border of both cities) to get some footage of their brand new 2001-130. It went off twice.. guess it did that because Franklin and Brentwood both tested the siren. Ownership of this one is split between Franklin and Brentwood because it's on the border.. it's a little confusing, but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CE4DVXEnXQ
Last edited by Charlie Davidson on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charlie Davidson

Storm Chasing? Storm Chasing.
Proud owner of a fully operational Thunderbolt 1000T warning siren. Test your speakers.

The YouTube Channel is alive again.

Looking for a manual? I probably have it here: SirenManuals.com

Alasiren1977

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm

I recorded the Tower Park (Brentwood) new Modulator today as well. I will posting on here in a little bit. I was a bit disappointed that for having 4 active cells it wasn't as loud as I thought it would be. The voice announcement however was crystal clear!
Certified Storm Spotter for Davidson and Williamson County, TN

carexpertandy
YouTube Username: carexpertandy

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 pm

You may want to make a minor correction to the date in the title. :)
Resident of a county with big a mixture of sirens, but in the process of being replaced. :(

Melvin Potts

Mon May 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Both of these sirens are in good locations.

The Tower Park Mod is between the Franklin Rd./Jackson Ln. and the New Hope Community Church 2001s. When I observed the Mod test one Saturday(from parking area of Tower Park), I could hear the Franklin Rd. siren in background.

The Moore's Ln./Franklin Rd. is also a great location. It will cover area between the Moore's Ln./Westgate Commons (to the E) and Holly Tree Gap Rd.(to the W) sirens.

Return to “Videos and Media”