archizackture
YouTube Username: Shako_Lamb

I Made a New Vermont Map

Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:57 am

Hi All,

I just moved to the Burlington, Vermont area for grad school and have been exploring over the past couple weeks. I wasn't expecting to see many sirens here, and after producing that huge West Virginia map, I didn't think I would make another. However, I saw more sirens than I expected (including an inactive one in walking distance from my new apartment), and I enjoy making maps of random stuff, and searching places in Google Street View is a great way to get familiar with an area, so I went ahead and made this map. I searched for an existing Vermont map but didn't find anything of substance, so hopefully this is truly new.

As with the West Virginia map, suggestions and corrections are more than welcome, though I will not entertain requests for direct editing privileges. I only added what I was able to find from some easy Street View searching, so I'm sure there are some I've missed or misidentified.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 945672&z=7
Architecture preservationist. I enjoy obscure history and mapping things, and grew up around sirens. Not planning to own one.
West Virginia State-wide & Western Maryland Siren Map

SICentral

YouTube Username: airin'
Discord: mtchbox#1628

Re: I Made a New Vermont Map

Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:45 pm

Huge bump, sorry. I know this counts as necroposting, but. I've had a Vermont map since around July of 2022, which I believe to be slightly more comprehensive, but good luck on your map regardless! If you want, I could share some locations around eastern/southern Vermont, since I noticed that quite a few are missing there.
aaron price (not) copyright 2009
no rights reserved

archizackture
YouTube Username: Shako_Lamb

Re: I Made a New Vermont Map

Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:00 am

SICentral wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:45 pm
Huge bump, sorry. I know this counts as necroposting, but. I've had a Vermont map since around July of 2022, which I believe to be slightly more comprehensive, but good luck on your map regardless! If you want, I could share some locations around eastern/southern Vermont, since I noticed that quite a few are missing there.
Hey, that would be nice, but I also would feel bad if I didn't help promote your existing map instead! I wasn't able to find it from searching the forums, so feel free to share it here on my thread.
Architecture preservationist. I enjoy obscure history and mapping things, and grew up around sirens. Not planning to own one.
West Virginia State-wide & Western Maryland Siren Map

Return to “Siren Maps”