Sentry88

Re: Did Ashland have sirens?

Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:41 pm

I guess we can conclude that Ashland, Wisconsin, USA does not have any sirens. Case Closed!
Proud owner of nothing!
Hello, fellow siren enthusiasts. I'm going to be back on the board from time to time but probably won't post much.

duckwaddledup

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:01 am

i may have a idea they could have in the past and just had em laying around and used them for what Hayden And Sirens Sayed but I'm most likely wrong
a proud owner of a FS model A and a selectone

Sentry88

Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:56 am

Yeah, they do seem like what he mentioned, and I would believe that they once that they may have had sirens (But most likely did not.) and then just thought it was a bad idea, so they took them down and used them as decorative poles. We drove through pretty much the entire city and I saw only 2 of those poles. The one I screenshotted and the one that traintraveler showed, and I saw no other poles that would have any means of being related to a siren. And after about 20 minutes of searching residential, lakeside, and other random areas, I found no sirens or anything that could have any relationship to any kind of siren.
Proud owner of nothing!
Hello, fellow siren enthusiasts. I'm going to be back on the board from time to time but probably won't post much.

duckwaddledup

Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:37 pm

so that concludes this?
a proud owner of a FS model A and a selectone

Sentry88

Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:50 pm

Yup. Our work here is pretty much done unless Ashland County decides that they suddenly want sirens.
Proud owner of nothing!

Return to “Community Systems”