MattDean1003

Sat May 01, 2010 4:05 am

60 T-128's vs 140 2001's which cost a grand more? Yeah..see, I see a problem there.
James M. Dean

Oldiesmann
YouTube Username: Oldiesmann

Sat May 01, 2010 3:20 pm

I will try to make it to the meeting on Monday, but I don't yet know if I'll be able to make it or not. A lot depends on how much schoolwork I get done that day.
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
SMF

nickrusche

Sat May 01, 2010 8:53 pm

I do plan on attending the meeting. I get off at 5:00 pm and according to my GPS it will take me about 20 minutes to get there depending on traffic.
So I might be a couple of minutes late.

SIRENMAN

No update

Sun May 02, 2010 3:52 am

60 hours and no decision. I am not sure what the problem is when ASC is $1,700.00 lower per siren

Charlie Davidson
Developer
Developer
YouTube Username: soccerdude7330Official

Re: No update

Sun May 02, 2010 4:55 am

SIRENMAN wrote:60 hours and no decision. I am not sure what the problem is when ASC is $1,700.00 lower per siren
They're probably too busy kissing their new Federal lightbars and vehicular sirens that they got with the "under the table" discount :lol:
Charlie Davidson

Storm Chasing? Storm Chasing.
Proud owner of a fully operational Thunderbolt 1000T warning siren. Test your speakers.

The YouTube Channel is alive again.

Looking for a manual? I probably have it here: SirenManuals.com

Jpressman8

Sun May 02, 2010 5:06 am

Charlie Davidson wrote:
SIRENMAN wrote:60 hours and no decision. I am not sure what the problem is when ASC is $1,700.00 lower per siren
They're probably too busy kissing their new Federal lightbars and vehicular sirens that they got with the "under the table" discount :lol:
Hopefully they are kissing them good bye and not kissing them cause they got em cheap. :wink: ASC kicked their arse and it's time for them to pack up and leave. :twisted:
five liter V8

Charlie Davidson
Developer
Developer
YouTube Username: soccerdude7330Official

Sun May 02, 2010 5:29 am

Jpressman8 wrote:
Charlie Davidson wrote:
Hopefully they are kissing them good bye and not kissing them cause they got em cheap. :wink: ASC kicked their arse and it's time for them to pack up and leave. :twisted:
And they had better bring their other dang 2001's with 'em!
Charlie Davidson

Storm Chasing? Storm Chasing.
Proud owner of a fully operational Thunderbolt 1000T warning siren. Test your speakers.

The YouTube Channel is alive again.

Looking for a manual? I probably have it here: SirenManuals.com

Jim_Ferer

Sun May 02, 2010 9:14 am

Maybe ASC should buy a lightbar and siren company like PSE.

Justin

Sun May 02, 2010 4:18 pm

It would take a monumentally stupid arse of a politician to reject ASC's bid now, considering all of the attention the bidding is getting. I think Hamilton County has now painted themselves into a corner considering that the grant money up for grabs is soon to expire (a matter of weeks now, isn't it?).

Will be really interesting to see what happens from here. Personally I think ASC did it just to show the birdie to Fed. Sig. along with some rather colourful, choice language.

I did a little bit of investigative work on the bidding, looking for meeting stuff but wasn't able to find anything bar this: http://www.bidsync.com/DPX?ac=view&auc=917189

Ended on the 29th of April, another bid of a similar nature isn't active on their site. Odd. Unless there is some other procedure to take care of this?

Jpressman8

Sun May 02, 2010 5:19 pm

71 hours now ,hopefully it is just because of the weekend. The pressure will be on the county commissioners now to do the right thing. There is too much publicity involved now. I think David Pepper has too much at stake to screw this up being that he is running for auditor for the state of Ohio.
five liter V8

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”