Urbanexplorer
YouTube Username: 500 Internal Server Error

Sat May 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Oldiesmann wrote:
nickrusche wrote:
How would I go about fusing these video's together?
I'm not sure how you'd fuse the two videos together. You'd likely need video editing software of some sort (I don't know if Windows Movie Maker could do what you want, and the Adobe products, while good, are quite expensive).
No, Windows Movie Maker can't do picture-in-picture, split-screen, or anything like that. You only have one track for audio and video.

I'm not advocating torrenting, but that might be the best option for getting Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, or Sony Vegas.
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Formerly known as "Conky 2000".

nickrusche

Mon May 07, 2012 8:28 pm

While driving near UC today, I still do not see a replacement for the Calhoun Hall Thunderbolt. Does anybody know what is going on with this siren? I know it was supposed to be roof mounted, but the other sirens in the area that were supposed to be roof mounted aren't.

Also, I was in Hyde Park yesterday for a doctor's appointment and I drove past the fire station with the Thunderbolt on top and saw no new siren there either. That siren was also supposed to be roof mounted as well.

Urbanexplorer
YouTube Username: 500 Internal Server Error

Tue May 08, 2012 11:07 pm

Does anyone know if the STH-10 atop the Newtown firehouse has been replaced yet? I haven't been out there in a while.
<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
Formerly known as "Conky 2000".

carexpertandy
YouTube Username: carexpertandy

Tue May 08, 2012 11:37 pm

Urbanexplorer wrote:Does anyone know if the STH-10 atop the Newtown firehouse has been replaced yet? I haven't been out there in a while.
It's not part of the county's system. Either it used to be many years ago, or it was only the fire station's siren when they had a volunteer fire department. It should still be on top of that fire station for many more years, probably until the fire station gets demolished.
Resident of a county with big a mixture of sirens, but in the process of being replaced. :(

weasel2htm
YouTube Username: weasel2htm

Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 am

nickrusche wrote:
Sony Vegas Movie Studio can do it.

loukycheckinin

Thu May 17, 2012 1:23 am

nickrusche wrote:Have any of you guys heard if the 2001s are getting replaced as well? I drove past the Kuliga Park 2001 within the past couple of weeks and saw no T-128 back there yet.

Also, is there a way that I can fuse two of my videos together on YouTube? My mom, brother and I were in St. Bernard this past Wednesday to pick up my Aunt to take her out to dinner for her birthday and we drove past the new T-128 and the Thunderbolt 1000 on top of the Elementary school and it looked like they both activated for the test, because the horns were facing different directions since the last time I saw them. Like the video from hookecho80 on YouTube with T-128 and Sterling M, it would be see how the 1000 and T-128 sounded together. I still have the video of the 1000 (I think) and I have a video of the T-128 on Harrison Avenue and Filview Circle.

Thanks!

We are going to a golf tournament dinner at Pebble Creek Golf Course tomorrow night and over the weekend, we went past it to see how to get there (cause it had been awhile since we had been there), I saw a new T-128 at the entrance to the golf course.
I use Adobe Premiere Pro. If you tell me exactly how you want it, I will do it for you.

Here is one video I made of a Thunderbolt...I fused two recordings for that. Tell me if this is what you are talking about...

http://youtu.be/YJ3Wk7SC62g?hd=1&t=6m54s
-Tyler P
Louisville, Kentucky
Louisville Siren Map
Facebook

nickrusche

Thu May 17, 2012 4:01 am

Thanks! That is what I am talking about.

Thanks for offering to do it for me as well. I will try doing it myself one of these days when I have time.

Oldiesmann
YouTube Username: Oldiesmann

Thu May 17, 2012 4:45 am

Spotted another new T-128 on the way to Kings Island this morning. It's on the south side of East Galbraith Road just west of where it crosses over Cross County (Ronald Reagan) Highway. I'm assuming this is the replacement for the ancient roof-mounted Thunderbolt in that area.

Oddly enough, I've been that way three separate times in the past month (including yesterday (Tuesday) on the way to/from a dentist appointment in Blue Ash) and haven't seen it before. I doubt it popped up overnight as it was between 3:30 and 4 in the afternoon when I drove by it yesterday, but I could be wrong.
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
SMF

carexpertandy
YouTube Username: carexpertandy

Thu May 17, 2012 10:17 am

It's been there for a few months. It's replaced the Thunderbolt on top of Patheon Pharmaceuticals in Reading, it's right across the street.
Resident of a county with big a mixture of sirens, but in the process of being replaced. :(

Oldiesmann
YouTube Username: Oldiesmann

Thu May 17, 2012 5:20 pm

carexpertandy wrote:It's been there for a few months. It's replaced the Thunderbolt on top of Patheon Pharmaceuticals in Reading, it's right across the street.
Yeah, I knew that old T-Bolt was there, so it seemed likely that the T-128 was replacing it. Not sure why I haven't noticed it before though.
Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom
SMF

Return to “Community Systems”