MattDean1003

Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:55 am

Folks...I posted this video because I THOUGHT it was a single toned Thunderbolt. If I knew it was going to come to this, I never would have given the link. It's a recording. If it's legit, then it was a good job because it's echoing quite nicely through the woods. If its a faked recording, the person with abosolutely NO time on his hands made it very convincing. Either way, I am not supporting ANYBODY to make false recordings. All it does is lead to this childish fighting. Let it go. Furthermore, I am sick and tired of every post I make turning in to something like this. Few of us know "everything" about sirens. Lets try to learn from one another instead of shoot each other down. In closing, I want this thread locked before it goes any further. You have spoken what you all think about the recording, and its apparent that we do not know what it is or whether its a real legit recording or not. Nothing else needs to be said in this thread if its not locked UNTIL the guy posts another video. End of story.

-Matt Dean-

Justin

Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:26 am

If I knew it was going to come to this, I never would have given the link.
All it does is lead to this childish fighting.
Let it go.
Furthermore, I am sick and tired of every post I make turning in to something like this.
Few of us know "everything" about sirens.
Lets try to learn from one another instead of shoot each other down.
Here here! Look, we all have our own opinions and they usually never gel with another's. So don't female dog/argue/snipe/fight if they think otherwise.
A forum is a place of equal opinions, not childish fights.
In closing, I want this thread locked before it goes any further.
Yeah, we've seen enough of this.

JasonC
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: Jsncrso

Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:02 pm

Here is the video of the new siren that replaced the unknown Model 2/Thunderbolt/Chrysler/HLS/Decot/Hormann siren. And no, this thread is staying locked.

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO939o0SmMM

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”