Trey
YouTube Username: SD10s4ever

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:09 pm

I'll have to check that Model 5 out. I knew about an STH10 up there.

Skip Goulet

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:24 pm

Sorry about the mistaken identity James. I'm not sure where in PA, but I've talked to the guy a time or two already. He had put it on ebay and the guy who won it (and beat me out) backed out because of the shipping charges,so I got a second chance. I'm just afriad it'll cost too much to ship. I'll PM you tomorrow with the guy's info when I get to work. No home computer at the moment.

Robert Gift

Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:01 pm

2t22boy wrote:...EM's mouth is "Media, or NOAA Weather Radios" How many kids and adults do you know carry around a Weather Radio or a hand held TV? What about all of those people outside! ...But if i was down at the park or something i would want to know if a storm was coming and not have to truck around all these batteries and a handheld TV just for warning.
I keep my eye on the sky, especially if weather becomes threatening. I don't depend upon others to warn me.

Thunderbolt 612

Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:23 pm

In addition to the high-low tone that sucks, they also use pulsed steady for a hazardous materials situation, and steady tone for general warning. All of which suck, because they are ATI's, the worst electronic siren on the market.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”