Reactor Cat
YouTube Username: mrmeowmeowclaw

Re: ACA Hurricane 130 siren

Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:59 pm

championsiren wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:59 pm
What's the point of posting that image? Josh already said that it (most likely) already got scrapped.
I'm also quite sure that almost everyone has seen that image.
That wasn't the point of posting it. If you read what I said then you would not have made this useless comment.
I like snowmobiles and sirens. Who likes snowmobiles. I own a Skidoo Safari 447. Rare engine indeed. Want proof. DM me on discord. Contact ReactorCat#1004 :D :)

championsiren
YouTube Username: Position Light Productions
Discord: Same as my YT #6187

Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:52 pm

Mrmeowmeowclaw wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:59 pm
championsiren wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:59 pm
What's the point of posting that image? Josh already said that it (most likely) already got scrapped.
I'm also quite sure that almost everyone has seen that image.
That wasn't the point of posting it. If you read what I said then you would not have made this useless comment.
Look what i found, Cant remember where but I found it somewhere. Maybe it was from a board or something.
I'm sorry, what? You reread this and tell me if it sounds professional... That literally doesn't have anything to do with Baxter's 130.
Like I said, the Hurricane has already most likely been scrapped, and even if it isn't scrapped, it's been gutted as the owner himself said.
It seems like you're just grasping at straws.

EDIT: The brochure Hurricane type actually existed at one point. There's a picture of one installed on a pole somewhere... I'll have to find it. But, I know for a fact that Baxter's 130 was not one of those...
Last edited by championsiren on Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Someday soon we'll stop to ponder what on earth's this spell we're under...
We made the grade and still we wonder who the hell we are..."
-Styx, from The Grand Illusion

HudsonRiverSirens
YouTube Username: HudsonRiverSirens
Discord: gls5768

Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:13 am

I'm with champion, that image has nothing to do with this thread and multiple sources have more or less confirmed it has been scrapped or gutted. I'm sure they're sick of people bothering them about a siren that possibly doesn't even exist anymore. One of the mods should have a say in this
Sirens may not be sexy, but they sure work.

Reactor Cat
YouTube Username: mrmeowmeowclaw

Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:35 am

10V2T wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:13 am
I'm with champion, that image has nothing to do with this thread and multiple sources have more or less confirmed it has been scrapped or gutted. I'm sure they're sick of people bothering them about a siren that possibly doesn't even exist anymore. One of the mods should have a say in this
Yea well in the title it says nothing about having to specifically be about Baxter's siren. And so what, I just found the image and thought it was cool. You don't have to harass people over an image. It gets annoying when you're consistently getting bugged about your posts. And also I've only asked them once to see what would happen. You shouldn't just jump into a post when you're going to complain about someone posting. It's online people. Seriously.
I like snowmobiles and sirens. Who likes snowmobiles. I own a Skidoo Safari 447. Rare engine indeed. Want proof. DM me on discord. Contact ReactorCat#1004 :D :)

Josh R
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
YouTube Username: SWOhioSirens

Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:45 am

10V2T wrote: I'm with champion, that image has nothing to do with this thread and multiple sources have more or less confirmed it has been scrapped or gutted. I'm sure they're sick of people bothering them about a siren that possibly doesn't even exist anymore. One of the mods should have a say in this
I agree with 10V2T. At this point, Baxter’s Hurricane is gone. I’m not sure there’s really anything else relevant to discuss in this thread since there aren’t any more Hurricane 130s that exist (except Calvin Mayer’s), and it looks like things are getting out of hand in here. Topic locked.
Josh Reed
Moderator of The Siren Board
23, Ohio

Owner of a Federal Thunderbolt 1000BT, an AR Timer, and a gray 12 volt siren.

My YouTube Channel

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”