TheSirenFan
YouTube Username: MasenMonster

Re: Cosgrave siren In Jerome

Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:02 pm

cosgravefan wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:54 pm
This is for the folks who think this is a fake/attention grabbing post lmao i was being serous and i understand why people thought it was fake but heres the evidence.
:D
You sure that they aren't talking about the Denver that's downtown? Don't forget they have the Quadruplex too. While this is concrete evidence I still don't fully believe they are actually fixing the Codewell/Cosgrave. Unless you can provide extra evidence they are indeed working on the Cosgrave itself it is still a bit hard for me to believe that this information is fully true.

LukeH

Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:45 pm

TheSirenFan wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:02 pm
cosgravefan wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:54 pm
This is for the folks who think this is a fake/attention grabbing post lmao i was being serous and i understand why people thought it was fake but heres the evidence.
:D
You sure that they aren't talking about the Denver that's downtown? Don't forget they have the Quadruplex too. While this is concrete evidence I still don't fully believe they are actually fixing the Codewell/Cosgrave. Unless you can provide extra evidence they are indeed working on the Cosgrave itself it is still a bit hard for me to believe that this information is fully true.

I'D say email screen shots are pretty damning evidence. The Jerome PD is well aware of the siren's significance and I can certainly see them working to get it repaired.
Resident Historian
Denver Siren Expert
Michigan

Greenrid

Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:53 pm

I still kind of feel like this could be fake or be talking about the Denver, but let's hope they are actually able to fix it! (and if it can't, we still have that other Cosgrave that is being worked on :D )
Proud owner of the FULL 508 siren map! https://rb.gy/bgjrm1

Hoping to get some sirens in the future...

cosgravefan
Probation
Probation

Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:52 pm

anybody get any news on it i sent an email and asked to clarify the one he is working on was the gamewell codewell unfortunaly i got no responce

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”