3t22
YouTube Username: federal3t22

Model 2T video

Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:23 am

Some of you may have already seen this but for those of you who haven't I shot a video fo my 2T running on 110VAC. This was the first time in about 3 years I've set it off (I've had it for 5) there's not much to really see except for the rotor spinning. If you look closely you'll see the lights dim and the siren move a little as the rotor speeds up. Also at the end of the video you'll see a brief clip of my Edwards 892-1B fire alarm horn/strobe sounding. My aunt's computer (where all my sirens and fire alarms are kept and where I shot the video) wouldn't let me saved the edited verson for some strange reason. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyH_WYwJxLc I plan on running it on 220VAC before it goes off to Farmingdale LI NY (which I plan on making the trip soon as I've been waiting for the 3T22 for about 2 years). I'll either shoot another video or make a recording when I do this. In the mean time enjoy the video.

Blasty

Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:53 pm

That's really cool!

After hearing how creepy that sounds, I believe I'd run one off 120 volts all the time if I had one. :D
Beware those who teach not how to think, but what to think.

SirenMadness

Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:05 pm

Thanks for posting the video!

That sounded very ominous.
~ Peter Radanovic

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”