matt boren

Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:21 pm

Yeah back in '75 the stuff FS sent me was the same black and yellow brochure that you see on this site, and beleive me, I know it's NOT crazy to ask for that stuff, but a lot of my friends dont understand and I'm just being facitiously funny if you will. As far as tbolt info I contacted FS in '04 when I got this unit and they sent me a big compilation of all the service manuals etc. so I dont need any of that, and I have Jeff from west shore who is going to sell me a 1003 head, and on the vacuum/ leaf blower deal I tried that when I first got my tbolt, and yeah that was like no big deal at all, not what I expected, but when I hooked everything up and had the control box on the ground next to the blower and I flipped all the switches... F#@&* earth shaking ear splitting insanity even with headphone ear muffs on. Mindblowing to say th least, nothing compares to 250cfm being put to th chopper and watching th weight stack rise! leaf blowers dont put anywhere near the volume and pressure needed to make these babies roar, thats for shoar.
thunderbolt owner setup on my back deck

cdvtripleseven

Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:16 am

By no big deal I wasn't talking about the volume I meant the
sound of the dual tone chopper. I've heard and run Thunderbolts
with full power. I meant that it wasn't that big of a deal to finally
have a dual tone chopper once I got one.
Dad, what does that CD mean on that big yellow horn? Well son, I believe it stands for Cyclone Device......

Mrs. Thunderbolt

Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:03 pm

Wow! She's a beauty! Thanks for sharing.
~Nikki
Mrs. Thunderbolt

bwf76

T-Bolt for Security System

Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:50 pm

That would be great having a T-Bolt for a siren on a home security system. I own a small alarm company and also do installs. I have been looking for a model 2T for an exterior sounder. I thought of having it go off for maybe about 1 minute at the activation of the alarm, so neighbors will not complain should there be a flase alarm. Anyways, nice T-Bolt!!

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”