Jim_Ferer

Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:24 am

No, that was a total joke.

Listening to Japanese people on certain things can be a howl. I was listening with my daughters to these Japanese teen girls who were going on some teen shuojo show and they all said how sincere they were and how hard they would try to do a good job. I lived once in an area with lots of Japanese families (sent here by their companies to work in New York) and they were all like that. I rarely met any Japanese I didn't like.

q2bman

Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:37 am

Funny to hear them talk yes but man would we benefit from the respect they seem to give oneanother. Most honorable poster.
Q2B or not 2B that is the question.

Robert Gift

Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:10 pm

q2bman wrote:The old drivers sound so much better though! The Neos produce a high pitch. I gues they are not good a producing the low frequencies.
The magnet should not matter if it produces the same magnetic flux density at the voice coil gap.

Could it be the newer electronic sirens produce a higher frequency range?
(Maybe they want to stay further away from that lower frequency to avoid problems.)

We have nothing but big magnets.
Behind the Ford Expedition grill those magnets almost touch the radiator.
In the Jeep Cherokee they did touch the radiator.

Their greater weight puts more stress on the cross member to which they are mounted.
I'm concerned about long term stress on that crossmember and always inspect it for cracks.

I'd like to have the smaller lighter weight magnets.

Return to “Other Warning Systems - Indoor, Outdoor and Vehicular”