Crazywarriorman
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
YouTube Username: crazywarriorman

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:17 am

loukycheckinin wrote:Look, I am a nice guy. I am laid back, have a good head on my shoulders, and don't typically intentionally piss people off. I am happy-go-lucky and appreciate the things I have in life. But this neighbor of mine is not a nice person. I have been talking with some other people in our complex about her since I never really knew knew her. She has never introduced herself in the 2 years I have lived here. The only way I know her name is Sarah is because of the stuff the management here hangs on the doors. Anyway....Come to find out, she is in law school (who woulda known?), doesnt have any friends, and rude by nature.

Then pieces started to fall together.

Last fall I had a ridicoulous party. sure, we were drinkin and we had the music pumpin. It was friday night. Somehow, I looked down at my phone and saw a call coming in from my friend andrea, who I thought was somewhere in this messy apartment. I answered it and ran outside. As soon as I heard andrea say "tyler there are cops coming upstairs, get out", I saw cops coming upstairs.

Long story short, the party was crashed, and I was given a slap on the wrist for the party, and Sarah felt good about the complaint she made.

Fast forward this past Jan. I am in the shower and when I am in the shower (this isnt going to get dirty) I like to listen to music. Well I dont have a radio in the bathroom so I just blare it from my computer. It was 445 pm. I am drying off when of course, someone is banging on the door. Noise complaint. Sarah.

I was alright with this until last tuesday. In 2008 I bought, with my own money, a 2006 Grand Cherokee. Loaded, hemi. Its my p&j, my baby. my bud calls me and tells me this chick just parked and threw her door into my jeep. Guys, I lost it. My temperature shot from 98.6 to well over 200 and I stormed outside. Being on the 3rd floor, it takes me time to get to the lot. Well who do you think I passed on the way to check the damage? You guessed it. Now, since she was walking up the stairs as I was walking down, I had no real verification the car was hers. The damage was pretty noticable, and I laid in bed for hours and cried like a baby (no, I didnt.) I left her a You Park Like An arse**** sticker and came back upstairs. I staired at her door in hatred. I took the dip out of my lip and smeared it all over her door, just for fun. Then I watched this past week to see whos car that was. Longest story shorter, the car was in fact Sarahs. Now its payback time.

I know this isnt the place for rants and off-topic, but i just had to update you guys because you all got just as much of a kick out of it as I did.

Do you guys think I should keep doing this? I dont see how I could get caught...when I know she is in her apt, randomly, I will sound them for 1 minute then stop. Now that I know she is the person she is and now that I know she is completely confused about these random tornado warnings, I think this is harmless payback. I would like to really get back at her, but I cant bring myself to do that. I just dont have it in me to do that. I tried, believe me. What you guys think? Perhaps a random 3am siren or 2?

tyler
Yes yes a million times yes. Give the b*tch what she deserves.
Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right.

weasel2htm
YouTube Username: weasel2htm

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 pm

While I don't believe in repaying jerkism with more jerkism. Listening to sirens while you take a shower at 4:45pm might be a good idea, since we all know "they help you relax".

Off topic rant:

Where was that "you park like an..." website when I was in college and needed it, I would drive to the college and there would always be this Camaro parked up close, parked at an angle purposely taking two spots, I had many fantasies about being Superman so I could pick up the back of the car, scoot it into one spot and then mark my car in the freed up spot.
Now if you want to park and take up two parking spots, fine, but park in the far corner of the lot where NOBODY ever parks, don't take up two spots in prime parking territory.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Thunderboltlover
YouTube Username: thunderboltlover

Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:08 am

Buy a thunderbolt chopper motor and have it hooked up to a generator near her car. As soon as you see her coming towards her car, (have the solenoids closed) and fire up the motor. As she opens her door, let 'er rip! It would be a perfect method of retaliation.
Also, if you took all the air out of her tires that would be a good way too.

I'm also a nice person, but I'm happy to give people crap when they have it coming.
Proud owner of a Thunderbolt 1003

kx250rider
Supporter
Supporter
YouTube Username: kx250racer

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:23 pm

We all meet people like that, and I admire you for not doing something to her car. It's all about karma. I used to get angry when people would do something careless, rude, mean, etc. against me, but I learned that it's 100% true what comes around goes around, and we don't have to do anything to make that happen. It sounds like if she's a law student, and has the personality to go call the cops before even coming to you first to see if you would be willing to quiet it down a bit, she's just a troublemaker who is now learning how to make legal trouble for people. She'll get hers some day.

My guess: She's jealous that you're the popular one who had a great party going, and she wasn't invited because she put herself in the position to be disliked. She probably also sees that you're a good man, and you are secure with your morals, and she knows she has issues for which she feels guilty.

With all that said, I have been know to blow sirens on purpose to annoy rude neighbors :twisted:

Charles
Yes, that's a real 500-lb Federal SD-10 I'm holding (braggart!)

Rheems1

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 pm

I am like Charles..... no actually I am not.. I am more Eddie Haskall to his Beaver Cleaver... I don't want to fill your head with ugly ideas but just keep in mind... valve stems only cost $3 per tire....4 well placed cuts will leave you only owing $12 in damages but it will ruin her day since she can't even fill the tires back up. I like the smearing of the dip, I have done this exact same thing to someone and laughed over it like an idiot... it sounds like she is a female dog and deserves what ever comes her way.. having said that it will probably happen like Charlie says.. she will get what comes around... but it can't hurt to help karma a long a little bit can it?? :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

weasel2htm

Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:40 pm

I wouldn't do that, she sounds like the type who would sue over just letting the air out of the tires. (I was late for work and got fired so I am suing for what I would have made)

I just thought of the perfect prank, but I can't post the YouTube link until I get home from work.

loukycheckinin

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:14 am

Thanks for all the input!

I have a fresh recording (from today's Louisville test (see audio/video forum)) to work with now. I will probably just go that route. See, I agree. What goes around comes around, but I am all for pranks, so bring em on. I dont want to- er- I dont feel comfortable hurting her (marbles under door mat) or messing with her car (although, I do have $12!!), so anything besides the siren pranks that yall can think of, let me know.

My buddy works at a popular shipping comany and gave me "we tried to deliver your package" stickers. So starting tomorrow I will put one on her door. When its gone, I put another. Then another. You get the idea. Its small, but I think its funny. Plus, if she is in law school, she knows how to get me in trouble!

I appreciate all the help, you guys seem much more level headed than my buds do...but its not them that could get in trouble. Ah, college.
-Tyler P
Louisville, Kentucky
Louisville Siren Map
Facebook

weasel2htm

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Kipkay on youtube used to have a video that showed using a large zip tie attached to the vehicle's drive shaft to make a harmless noise that would speed up and slow down with the speed of the car. Sadly I can't find the video, I will link to it when i find it, though, this is difficult to say the least with Front wheel drive vehicles.

Found it! Starts at around 3:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfcZJcSu2YQ
Last edited by weasel2htm on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3t22
YouTube Username: federal3t22

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:07 pm

weasel2htm wrote:Kipkay on youtube used to have a video that showed using a large zip tie attached to the vehicle's drive shaft to make a harmless noise that would speed up and slow down with the speed of the car. Sadly I can't find the video, I will link to it when i find it, though, this is difficult to say the least with Front wheel drive vehicles.
Here's the video featuring the zip tie prank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfcZJcSu2YQ

There's several other pranks on the video, and it's the last featured prank. as mentioned it's difficult to do on a front wheel drive car do to there not really being a drive shaft.

There's other prank how to videos on Kipkay's channel as well, but I'm not responsible for any repercussions that may result from attempting these pranks. Just tread carefully, remember as mentioned, she is a law studant.
Proud owner of a 2T, 5, M-5, 1000 Head, 7T, 3T22, and a single toned 2

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”