rulesarecool

My bushbeer siren company

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:35 pm

Hi, So I have made a bunch of sirens and I am going to tell you about them. So there are 5 models currently in production. 2 of them already installed. So the first one is called BushBeer 100. Making 100 decibels. Very common. And BushBeer 75 for industrial purposes. There will be 3 other models. The other models are called Bush And Beer Omni which will be a 110-decibel siren. very rare. The Bush And Beer tornado. A siren that has 4 cones and spins. Makes 125 decibels and is super rare with 1 installed. And the BushBeer450D. A horn that is mounted on the side of a building screams 105 decibels. These are my sirens. The 2 locations. German Town WI replaced their 2001-srn with a BushBeer 100. And Mosinee expanded coverage with a Bush and Beer tornado. I do not sell these to the public consumer but if you live in the Marshfield area then you can be in luck because I'm selling the other 3 models for 200 a pop. No questions asked. Ill let ya guy know once they are finished.
I only have a Model 5

Target spamming is getting annoying!

HudsonRiverSirens
YouTube Username: HudsonRiverSirens
Discord: gls5768

Re: My bushbeer siren company

Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:44 pm

NotVoyager all over again. Unless you can provide proof (that isn't a crappy roblox photo) stop spreading false info.
Sirens may not be sexy, but they sure work.

Reactor Cat
YouTube Username: mrmeowmeowclaw

Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:53 pm

rulesarecool wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:35 pm
Hi, So I have made a bunch of sirens and I am going to tell you about them. So there are 5 models currently in production. 2 of them already installed. So the first one is called BushBeer 100. Making 100 decibels. Very common. And BushBeer 75 for industrial purposes. There will be 3 other models. The other models are called Bush And Beer Omni which will be a 110-decibel siren. very rare. The Bush And Beer tornado. A siren that has 4 cones and spins. Makes 125 decibels and is super rare with 1 installed. And the BushBeer450D. A horn that is mounted on the side of a building screams 105 decibels. These are my sirens. The 2 locations. German Town WI replaced their 2001-srn with a BushBeer 100. And Mosinee expanded coverage with a Bush and Beer tornado. I do not sell these to the public consumer but if you live in the Marshfield area then you can be in luck because I'm selling the other 3 models for 200 a pop. No questions asked. Ill let ya guy know once they are finished.
Not to judge but isn't bush or Busch a company of beer?
I like snowmobiles and sirens. Who likes snowmobiles. I own a Skidoo Safari 447. Rare engine indeed. Want proof. DM me on discord. Contact ReactorCat#1004 :D :)

OnlineRecords0

Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:55 pm

What..? If this is real, the LEAST you could do is provide a photo. But if it’s not legitimate, this is probably not the category to post in.

JasonC
Administrator
Administrator
YouTube Username: Jsncrso

Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:17 pm

The CoorsLight siren is a much more reliable unit though.

I want to lock this thread but it's so beyond ridiculousness I'm tempted to make it a sticky...

Reactor Cat

Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:18 pm

JasonC wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:17 pm
The CoorsLight siren is a much more reliable unit though.

I want to lock this thread but it's so beyond ridiculousness I'm tempted to make it a sticky...
I thought the budlight siren was more reliable...
I like snowmobiles and sirens. Who likes snowmobiles. I own a Skidoo Safari 447. Rare engine indeed. Want proof. DM me on discord. Contact ReactorCat#1004 :D :)

Snowpix
YouTube Username: ArxCyberwolf
Discord: snowpix7911

Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:20 pm

I prefer Sleeman sirens myself, haven't you heard about their durability and range?
Just a wolf, siren enthusiast and railfan.
Owner of the Civil Defense Sirens Wiki, the best site for accurate siren information.
https://civil-defense-sirens.fandom.com ... irens_Wiki
Proud owner of an FS&S Model L and Sterling Type F!

Ctdcgaming

YouTube Username: Ctdcgaming

Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:27 pm

I don't understand any of this... I think he might've been on the beer while writing that one...
Owner of a paper XT22 template, a paper 100XXX template, and making more!
Also the best siren builder in the game Plane Crazy. Along with my friend Snowpix7911.

(He's really good too :) )

Reactor Cat

Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:14 pm

Message to mods, You guys should change this thread to funny fake siren manufacturer names. Because it would be cool.

HudsonRiverSirens
YouTube Username: HudsonRiverSirens
Discord: gls5768

Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:33 pm

I think y'all forgot the WEEWOO 3000. Its range is 3000 MILES!!!! :o :o :o :o :o
Bestest Loudest SIREEEN EVER! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Sirens may not be sexy, but they sure work.

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”