matt boren

more tbolt pics from home

Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:10 am

Hi everyone, wanted y'all to know I've uploaded some more pics on flicker. com. So when you go there just look up matty8371 and hopefully you'll see them, and once again I need not say that I cant figure how to get these freakin things over to this board, so maybe one of you can snatch them and post 'em here for me and everyone else here to see.
thunderbolt owner setup on my back deck

FS T-Bolt

Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:33 am

for all of those who want to see the pictures its flickr.com

Mister_Penetrator

Re: more tbolt pics from home

Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:37 am

matt boren wrote:Hi everyone, wanted y'all to know I've uploaded some more pics on flicker. com. So when you go there just look up matty8371 and hopefully you'll see them, and once again I need not say that I cant figure how to get these freakin things over to this board, so maybe one of you can snatch them and post 'em here for me and everyone else here to see.
All I will say is, "Just don't point it at Sara's window." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way, Is it a 1000 or 1000T Thunderbolt?

Towaladda124

Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:35 am

Ok I got the RCM1 and the AR timer...what is the blue box above the AR?

matt boren

Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:43 am

its a 1000 on the oval black fed sig. plate it says model bsc that means its a combination of a model/seriesb and model/seriesc with s standing for single tone. as far as the cabinet with the ar timer what you are seeing is a siratrol box which is for radio communications activation. neither the timer or the siratrol is hooked up. no need for them as i can only throw out a short 10 second blast on occasion.

birdy

Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:52 am

You are living the dream, my friend.

Kind of a stupid question, but where'd you get the cool vintage thunderbolt decal on the cabinet? I'd love to have some! :D
-Bird.

matt boren

Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:45 pm

Thanks to all the compliments from everyone, and I would like to think that hopefully some folks on this site who own large stationary sirens would be able to purchase some land out in country to where they could sound off when they want. Anyway that fed sig tbolt logo you see is nothing more than the one with the white backing from the fed thunderbolt site, which I copied and had my local sign guy make me some clear backed copies, all the while purposely leaving off the tm down on the lower right hand corner.

cdvtripleseven

Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:12 am

One problem with putting up a siren out in the country is if you don't
live out there it'll probably end up getting shot full of holes.
My folks have 16 acres out in East Texas and I considered taking
my Thunderbolt out there until I thought about it being a bullet
magnet. Nothing like a big yellow horn for target practice.
neither the timer or the siratrol is hooked up. no need for them as i can only throw out a short 10 second blast on occasion.
10 second blast? That's what the Test button on the timer is for.
Dad, what does that CD mean on that big yellow horn? Well son, I believe it stands for Cyclone Device......

Return to “Main Outdoor Warning Sirens Board”